Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine's Day

My beautiful Flowers that I came home to from work,
Along with all different kind of Cold Meds!!

Sadly to say I was so sick....on our first valentin's day married. Also Dustin was working the rodeo that night. So all in all it wasn't the greatest memory :( With everything going on and me being so sick, Dustin still went out of his way to make sure I was spoiled with gifts and love. He did a very good job. We are hoping a month later....this friday to go out celebrating Valentine's Day. Yes, it has taken me a month to recover. It all started when I got sick with strep throat, then after feeling better from that three days later I got sick thinking it was just a cold. Come to find out it wasn't, I had the flu and broncitis. Not fun. Still trying to get over the broncitis, it is taken me awhile to get back up on my two feet. I still don't feel like I am 100% yet but getting there. I hope everyone else had wonderful Valentine's Day!! Here are some pictures from my wonderful things my hubby got me!! 

All my nice gifts I got!! New Miss Me Jeans,
New Purse and a Gift Card to VS!! My Hubby Loves ME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment