Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedding Coordinator Job I did!!

March 12th, 2011 my maid of honor from our wedding tied the knot herself. She sure did make a beautiful bride. I had so much fun doing all the things the bride to be was asking me to do!! I did all the things you can think of from the invitations, decorations, to making sure the big day went off without a hitch!! I would love to start doing more weddings...they are a new fun weekend job I would like to get into...I know I'm crazy....working two jobs now plus wanting to do this on the weekends. What can I say I love weddings and we all know I already had my dream wedding. Now it is time to make sure a special bride's day is just as perfect as they dreamed of themself.

They had costume koozies...Center Pieces I made

Sweet<3Heart Table

Invitations

The Newlyweds....Mr and Mrs. Jeremy Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment