Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Babies Four legged ones that is!!

We have a new addition to the Marroquin family. We would like y'all to meet her.
HI!! My name is Bella short for Isabella. I'm a daddy's girl!!
 We love our three four legged kids more than anything!! For now we have Annie the Dog, Ali the Cat, and Bella the baby kitten. The cats get along great and keep each other company when we are at work. Annie and Bella get a long great! Bella loves being outside. Although I think she is still to little to go out by herself. As for Ali I believe she will always be an inside cat.

Our new baby in the yard!! It's only a few days old when this picture was taken!!

I noticed this morning that we now have two baby deer in the yard!!

What a cute little thing!!
It's nice to see the life cycle happening this spring in our front yard. Yes, I will still go hunting in the fall for a buck! LOL it's all about the world going around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment