Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dove Season Has Started!

My favorite time of the year....DOVE SEASON!!! Also the meaning fall is here as well. The cooler weather sure has been nice compaired to our 100-110 weather. Dustin's family and I always kick the season off with going to the Plains Capital Banks Hunt in Hondo Texas at Nooner Ranch. The birds out there is amazing. There are so many of them you just have to shoot and you have one sometimes even two. This trip I promise you they were flying so low you could jump and catch them. It was crazy. The five of us always go but Dustin's mom doesn't hunt. We call her the photographer for the trip. So out of 4 of us we all got our limit. Which for some of you that don't know it is 15 per person, is our state of texas wild life rule. The bank always finishs the night off with a big steak green beans and potato dinner. We can't forget the open bar. Again the food was wonderful, like always. This year though on a even better note I didn't lose a diamond out of my ring. The last couple of years I always lose one while cleaning out the dove. Here is just a few pictures from the hunt.

My limit!!





No comments:

Post a Comment