Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Birthday!!!

First of I would like to thank everyone for everything. From the cards, to the gifts, to putting the time into dinner, and for the ones who all celebrated with me. It was all so wonderful!!

Sunday before my birthday we celebrated by having the parents and grandparents over for dinner. Dustin cooked my favorite BBQ chicken, grilled corn, and jalapeno poppers. My mom made some homemade goods like rolls, peach ice cream, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie cake, and we cant forget white sangria. Dustin's mom brought over a summer dip with chips, and a yummy fresh green salad with some fruit. It was all so good, just typing about it makes my mouth water. I sure did enjoy the company and the love that was in the house that day! I got lots of very nice gifts and it was all so thoughtful. Thank you.

Monday was Dad's birthday....not saying his age even though he doesn't look like his age. We went to my parents house for a nice home cooked meal my mom cooked. Again the food was all so good. Dad had asked for a leaf blower so that is what we got him. He seemed pretty happy with it.

Tuesday was my actual birthday. I woke up to my amazing parents knocking on the door at 7:45 in the morning. Open the door to find my mom standing there with homemade blueberry scones and my dad with a beautiful boutique of red roses. It was a very nice surprise!! Dustin then gave me 24 kisses to start my day off right. I got to work to find my coworker decorated the office with Happy Birthday banners, a yummy cheese cake and a Birthday Girl pin to wear all day. It sure did make that day at work fun. The kids kept telling me happy birthday and giving me hugs. Then I came home to a nice cooked meal by Dustin...Hatch chile cheese hamburgers. Earlier in the summer I found a pair of cowboy boots I really wanted so I got them early with him telling me that would be all I get. Well I got very lucky to find a big bag filled, a cute birthday balloon, and another beautiful boutique of roses.

Wednesday night Dustin had gotten together with all my friends for a celebration at one of the local mexican restaurants. It was so nice to see everyone and to hang out for awhile. Getting away from the crazy work week. We all enjoyed the company, along with great margaritas and food. Thank you again to all that came out that night.


All the beautiful flowers I got. Along with Dustin's surprise gift!

What was in the bag...I love my new purse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment