Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The House Got Blessed


Father Rich Blessing the House
 Over the Christmas Holiday my God Father came to visit! I think he just wanted to check up on the newlywed! LOL He wanted to make sure his first couple that he married are still doing great!

I cooked a homemade full out mexican dinner. Everything you could think of. I was so nervous, I wanted it to come out just like my mom's. Which most of yall know that is a very high standard I would have to go up against. Well I did it and man was it so good! The only bad note was Dustin now knows I can cook mexican food and all the fixings. LOL Well it's my God Father's favorite meal and I thought since he was blessing the house the least I could do was make sure he left with a full stomach of home cooked mexican food.

I just want to say thank you and it was wonderful to see you for those few days you where in town. Dustin and I hope all is well.

Love,
Dustin and Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment