Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Start of Remodeling!!

As most of yall know, with our house we just moved into it is a little out dated. So Dustin and I, along with the help from our parents. We started last weekend remodeling. The fun has started!! Or should I say the craziness and mess has started. Dustin and I are very excited and can't wait to see ending results. I even have before and after pictures of our projects as we go. I hope with this blog I can keep yall up to date about our remodeling. Last weekend, we decided to a little update to the back yard. Dustin and his dad custome built a fire box, along with a custome built gate!! It looks great. It's all welded and painted black.


Before Pictures


Fence
I even decided to do a little project myself. We were very blessed by getting some out door furniture from Dustin's parents. They needed some new paint on them and then new cusions. I found everything at good old home depo. I hope to finish up my project this weekend making slip covers for the footrest. I forgot to take a before picture. Just picture them being forest green.
 
Patio Railing

My new Chair

Custome Design Fire Box


No comments:

Post a Comment